Wednesday 18 April 2012

Kidney function improves

The consultant said when I stopped taking Bendroflumethiazide (water tablets) I would see an improvement in my kidney function by a few %.

This week I got blood test results back that showed a two percent improvement in kidney function from 15% up to 17%.

This is great news - I am loosing about 1% function per month so this has effectively extended the life of my kidneys by two months.

Just need the hospital to get a move on and plan my transplant before I drop too far under 15% function.

Still hoping for a op by summer this year.

1 comment:

  1. Kidney Transplant cost in India- Find the best Kidney Transplant treatment doctors in India, hospitals in India, cost of Transplant treatment, oncologists in India at alafiyameditour.com. If you are facing any problem in finding then visit:
    Bone Marrow Transplant Cost in India
    Liver Transplant Cost in India

    ReplyDelete